SAU Community

M35 stagea throttle problems PLEASE HELP

Dontknowcars

Someone please help me, I'm dumb but like nice cars lol. I own a 2001 m35 nissan stagea, it's auto. Has electronic throttle body. Accelerator isn't working and it won't rev, it idles fine but tiny bit low, believe it's in limp mode as when I last had the car is was shutting down loosing power and wouldn't drive over approx 12kms, if you press the accelerator the bit inside the throttle body doesn't move. Wire that lead to throttle body and pedal both have voltage. I had in scanned by a mobile mechanic and no codes came up which i thought was strange but the guy said it was a good sign.

My brother who doesn't know much about imports thinks it could be the accelerator pedal sensor and took a photo of it for me and told me to locate someone selling that part, the number on the part is 18919-6N201 but when I search it nothing to do with a stagea comes up. Basically I'm after a part number so I can see if that's the issue and I'm also very very open to any other ideas to what my problem could be. My car was stolen and since having it recovered it's been this way. 

20200212_174717.jpg

20200212_174701.jpg

20200205_175118.jpg