SAU Community

FS: 1993 R32 GTR

Hi,
Unfortunately, the time has come to sell my pride and joy, my 1993 R32 GTR. I have owned various R32’s over the last 20 years leading up to the purchase of my dream car. Unfortunately, this car doesn’t fit into my life anymore and its time for someone else to enjoy it.
I purchased the car in 2013 and the car was imported into Australia in 2011 and I am the third Australian owner. I have spent the last six years lovingly restoring the car. Car has not been tracked/raced.

Year: April 1993
Colour: Spark Silver Metallic
Mileage: 110,000kms
Price: $60,000 negotiable

Exterior
-    Genuine N1/Nismo bodykit

•     3-piece OEM plastic sideskirts
  •     OEM Vents in front bumper
  •     OEM Rubber bonnet lip
  •     Boot lip. Note: genuine lip has been replaced with an aftermarket fibreglass lip. OEM rubber lip was too far perished to be repaired.

-    Car had some fading on the roof as is common on these cars. Car has had a professional, glass out respray of the roof and respray of some of the plastic components: 

•     Front lip
  •     Bonnet lip
  •     Side mirrors
  •     Taillights
  •     Painting and fitting of new boot lip
  •     Rear spats of sideskirts
  •     New trim around rear glass
  •     New OEM seals for rear wing

Rest of car is in original paint and in excellent condition
-    N1 non-projector headlights. Will supply original projector headlights
-    New weather strip along top of doors

Interior
-    Replaced dash with one that is bubble free
-    White Nismo 320km/h cluster with new clear cover and Nismo white triple gauges with new surround. Will also supply original stock triple gauges and a spare standard cluster
-    Dash mat
-    Aftermarket shift knob, shift and handbrake boots
-    Momo Sport steering wheel and genuine Nismo old logo horn button. HKB HICAS compatible boss
-    Rare Nissan accessory knee pads for drivers door and centre console (not fitted)
-    Seats in good condition with no rips or tears
-    Unmarked carpet
-    Excellent condition door trims – new door handles, retrimmed map pockets
-    Original floor mats
-    New quarter window interior trim
-    New retrimmed black parcel shelf with OEM speaker covers. 
-    Pioneer head unit and Pioneer/Kenwood speakers
-    Central locking,  3-point immobiliser and alarm
-    Working Air Conditioning/Heating

Engine/Transmission
-    Stock RB26 and turbos
-    Has had major service at 106000kms:
    o    new timing and ancillary belts, new idler/tensioner pulleys, new water pump. All OEM parts
    o    New OEM cam cover gaskets
    o    New front main seal
    o    Coolant flush, new coolant
-    Engine serviced using Penrite Racing 10/40W oil
-    New Wiring Specialities Coil Pack loom
-    Apexi N1 front pipe, stock cat and genuine Nismo old logo Weldina cat back exhaust
-    Replaced clutch:
    o    New Exedy standard replacement clutch
    o    Rebuilt clutch slave master cylinder
    o    New clutch master cylinder
    o    Replaced transmission and transfer case fluid
    o    New rear main seal installed 

Driveline
-    HICAS lockbar installed. Hydraulic feed to HICAS from Power Steering pump routed through P/S cooler. No modifications to P/S pump and HICAS delete is reversible (will supply HICAS rack)
-    New OEM rear bushes HICAS balljoints
-    New front driveshaft CV boots
-    New Whiteline standard replacement front upper control arm bushes
-    New OEM King Pin bearings
-    New OEM castor bushes
-    New OEM front swar bar links and mounting bushes
-    New OEM front inner tie rods
-    New aftermarket front outer tie rods
-    Standard shocks/springs
-    Standard brakes/rotors. Machined front rotors and QFM FMX Brake Pads. New brake fluid
-    Professionally rebuilt steering rack - new seals, re-chromed steering shaft, nolathene mounting bushes.
-    GKtech Polyurethane steering shaft spacer
-    Front and rear Nismo old-logo strut braces
-    Genuine BBS LM 17x9 + 20 two-piece wheels with new Kumho tyres 

Original forged wheels to be sold with the car – wheels are resprayed with tyres that have good tread (cheap tyres though)

Serious enquires please by PM only. No swaps and willing to negotiate on genuine, reasonable offers after viewing, in person. 

Jason

IMG_2522.JPG

IMG_2515.JPG

IMG_2514.JPG

IMG_2516.JPG

IMG_2518.JPG

IMG_2513.JPG

IMG_2519.JPG

IMG_2512.JPG

IMG_2524.JPG

IMG_2527.JPG

IMG_2530.JPG

IMG_2531.JPG

IMG_2533.JPG

IMG_2534.JPG

IMG_2536.JPG

IMG_2538.JPG

IMG_2539.JPG

enginebay.jpg

IMG_2506.JPG

Edited by gts25

1 hour ago, gts25 said:

well spotted..

The young guy just purchased it, was chilling with his girl at the Hive.

Would have prefered to be driving that old girl and not the G-Bagon of slow.

Edit: actually, I would have rather been in my 86 ?

1 hour ago, junkie said:

Very tidy... compared to some other junk on sale for similar prices

It was really clean looking and very nice when I had a sneaky look around it.

Pretty quite too as it sneaked away.

You don't see many that good anymore.

Hell, I haven't seen one that good for years.

• 1 month later...