SAU Community

Fuel tank confirmation.

So I've had no luck in finding a fuel tank for my r33 gtst. BUT! I've read that the s14 and r33 share the same fuel tank. Can anyone confirm that this is true before buying an s14 fuel tank? The international shipping for a fuel tank from the uk to Florida usa is almost 800$!! So if I read the information is correct, an s14 will fit. Anyone can confirm this,  if it fits,  will there be any mods need to be done to make the tank fit? Like fuel pump,  hoses, bolts e.t.c... I figure I can easily get an s14 fuel tank quicker and cheaper than an r33 fuel tank. Help please!

I have broken 2 R34 fuel tanks. When getting a new price for one from Kudosmotorsports I was told that the part number for S15, R33, R34, GTR etc was all the same part number. Rffectively all the non-metal R32 plastic tanks were the same.

However I would definitely re-check that information before getting one shipped to the USA, because y'all get S14's over there and that MAY be the same part.

50 minutes ago, Kinkstaah said:

I have broken 2 R34 fuel tanks. When getting a new price for one from Kudosmotorsports I was told that the part number for S15, R33, R34, GTR etc was all the same part number. Rffectively all the non-metal R32 plastic tanks were the same.

However I would definitely re-check that information before getting one shipped to the USA, because y'all get S14's over there and that MAY be the same part.

Thanks! I emailed kudosmotorsports and told then my situation, if they can confirm what I asked, I'll definitely grab an s14 or s15 fuel tank. That's probably my better shot at a replacement tank. 

Edited by Aphonechanh
Word replacement