SAU Community

Hicas delete question.

Hello everyone. So I installed my Hicas delete kit.(picture below). After install,  i had my alignment done. The bushings are the ones I installed that came with it. Now when I drive and shifting through gears, i feel my rear end wanting to fish tail a little. Is this normal? I'm driving an r33 gtst. Just want to know so I don't take her back to garage to get them to look it over again. 

15850554916634866986402043585056.jpg

2 hours ago, Murray_Calavera said:

If it's all bolted up properly and the alignment is good, just keep driving it. You'll get used to the changes with more seat time. 

Oh ok. My daily is an S2000 and it doesn't feel like that at all. 

I’ve heard this before after hicas removal, check your bolts and what not make sure everything is right. drive it for a bit if you can’t stand It try a different alignment or find a gtr lol. Just kidding should be fine alignment may just not suit your driving style.

On 3/24/2020 at 5:28 PM, GTSBoy said:

What is the rear toe after the alignment?

I really have no idea. I have a 6 month warranty in the alignment. If I were to take her back, is there a number I should be shooting for her? All I know is that it is in the green. 

38 minutes ago, MoMnDadGTR said:

I’ve heard this before after hicas removal, check your bolts and what not make sure everything is right. drive it for a bit if you can’t stand It try a different alignment or find a gtr lol. Just kidding should be fine alignment may just not suit your driving style.

Ok. I do have a warranty on the alignment. If I were to take her back to redo the alignment, is there a rear setting I should be shooting for or just make sure she is in the green?

2 minutes ago, Aphonechanh said:

I really have no idea. I have a 6 month warranty in the alignment. If I were to take her back, is there a number I should be shooting for her? All I know is that it is in the green. 

Toe out would be way twitchy. Zero toe should be very easy to disturb. Toe in should be more stable.

Be aware that static toe, as measured on the rack, may completely change when the vehicle is moving, particularly if you have stuffed bushes in any of the arms.

You should have got a sheet with your alignment telling you your numbers...I got a feeling your alignment is not wrong just not set up the way you want it. I know when we get alignments done around here you can see the whole review of what they did and your final numbers.