SAU Community

Need R34 GT-R AC lines

GSX-R35

I have a shop currently finishing up work on my R32 GT-R and part of that is retrofitting an R34 AC compressor so that it can run R134 but we need the correct lines to complete the job. If anyone here has a pair of high and low pressure AC lines for an R34 GT-R I would really appreciate it if you could get in touch with me. I'm located in the US but would gladly pay the shipping. Even a set of cut lines will do as long as the end fittings for the compressor are intact because the shop says the can refurbish the lines themselves but need the fittings to properly fit the compressor. Thank you in advance for any help.

Surely the ends are common with a millionty other Nissans of the same era? Just buy something with ends that match the compressor and cut them and your old ones up and get someone to weld them together with new hose as required. That's what I did (admittedly with R34 Neo compressor ends) onto R32 hoses when I did my transplant.

Thanks for the replies everybody. The shop informed me this weekend that they were able to source a used compressor with lines from eBay so we're waiting on that and hopefully that will bring the search to an end. I'll post again if we're still not lucky but in the meantime take care and stay healthy!