SAU Community

26 Intake on a 20, read first

7 minutes ago, KiwiRS4T said:

Yep I saw that - I had one of those and just made 273KW on a 25 so I don't think you'll see 400hp but happy to see you prove me wrong.

I said capable, I'm planning on going that far yet. This discussion was never about horsepower or turbos, so I don't understand why you'd suggest it

8 minutes ago, kye32gtst said:

I said capable, I'm planning on going that far yet. This discussion was never about horsepower or turbos, so I don't understand why you'd suggest it

I suggested it because you were thinking of spending $1000 on an inlet manifold so I suggested a better use for the money. But it was just a suggestion.

2 minutes ago, KiwiRS4T said:

I suggested it because you were thinking of spending $1000 on an inlet manifold so I suggested a better use for the money. But it was just a suggestion.

Ah ? I see. Nah, I'm all good for horsepower for now, that Plenum was a potential solution to my main problem, but heat wrapping looks like the way to go.

10 hours ago, kye32gtst said:

Ah ? I see. Nah, I'm all good for horsepower for now, that Plenum was a potential solution to my main problem, but heat wrapping looks like the way to go.

Heat shielding.