SAU Community

R33/R34 crank pulley

Hey guys,

I'm working on a little project involving a crank trigger for RB26 with a good resolution.
I'm using a modeled crank pulley (found it on this forum !) but I'm not sure about the measure in the picture as I don't have a spare pulley (don't pay attention to the notches on the pulley it's irrelevant to my project).
Could someone with an R33 or R34 GTR crank pulley confirm the measure of 9mm in the picture ? That would be very helpfull.

RB26CrankPulley.png

Well, it is 9mm on a 32 GTR balancer, and they are either the same or interchangeable with 33/34. It's not flat to the centre as shown in the picture, there is a gap of about 3mm where I assume the rubber bonds the 2 parts together inside the balancer

If you are making custom balancers consider shortening the raised lip between the AC and PS pulleys as it interferes with underdriven water pump pulleys like greddy.

Hi,

thanks for that quick answer !

So it's more like the following ?

3mm gap between the shaft and the body, and 9mm from the flat surface to the edge of the shaft ?

To answer your question the balancer will be unchanged. So you will be free to choose whatever balancer suits your preferences.

RB26CrankPulley_b.png