SAU Community

Rb25 Aftermarket ecu

lucask

Hi, I’m doing a budget build and I’m chasing an aftermarket ecu to get it running. It’s an rb30det in a Datsun. I’ve always used Microtech and gal tech in the past but open to suggestion. I have a complete standard Loom there. 

Im guessing someone has upgraded their high end build at some pint and would have something sitting around. 

Let me know what you have. Cheers 

sounds like that should provide sufficient power for an older chassis.

which engine/ecu loom are you running? generally it would match the head as that is where most sensors are.

A powerFC will be the cheapest aftermarket ECU to run it, about $800AUD. Depending on which loom you are running, nistune may be even cheaper.

If you want something fully featured (not that those options can't run the car well), haltech and link both have easy options to suit with base maps to start tuning from

Thanks Duncan. It is an R33 RB25DE loom and ecu I currently have. But none of it is wired in at this stage. Waiting to see what ecu I can get golden of so I can wire in appropriately. Power FC it’s plug and play into original loom is that right? Never looked into nistune before, I will have a look. I had a Haltech I. No rb25 I had and had a Microtech on my old rb30det 240z

• 1 month later...