SAU Community

93 gtst rear wheel bearing

can anyone tell me which is for my vehicle? The image without the flange is the one I ordered but the one pictured with the flange is from a 300zx tt. I was told by someone that the the one with the flange will fit also. Can someone shed some light on this for me? If both will fit, what is that flange for?

Screenshot_20200504-112117_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200504-112051_eBay.jpg

1 hour ago, robbo_rb180 said:

Jack up your car, remove rear wheel, unbolt the caliper and remove the brake rotor. Can easily see which one you need.  The flange is where the handbrake assembly pivots bolts to the hub. 

Nooooo! You mean investigate for himself? What is this witchcraft?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, GTSBoy said:

Nooooo! You mean investigate for himself? What is this witchcraft?

?I would but the community where I live strictly forbids any work on any cars or trucks. Security is always patrolling and will write a 300$ fine. I can take to a garage but they'd charge for it. That's why some of these questions may seem easy to anyone with space to work on their cars but it's the uptight community i live in. I apologize for these simple questions.?

• Confused 1

Yeah as mentioned before its the one without that flange bit. Heres one that i purchased recently for my 33. and you'll want the metal grease seal too, which you can also see in the picture

20200507_154410.jpg