Jump to content
  • Welcome to SAU Community

    Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

    Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

    Click here to register


Recommended Posts

Who in SA still has an R32 4 door.
I remember seeing a few around 5-10 years ago back when i daily'd mine but now i don't see them other than Instagram or All Japan Day... or when i brush the dust of mine in the shed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno about 4 doors. See one or two around the northern 'burbs every now and then.

I still daily my 2dr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, GTSBoy said:

I dunno about 4 doors. See one or two around the northern 'burbs every now and then.

I still daily my 2dr.

i have the blue one NE area but it doesnt come out much minus track days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2020 at 2:39 PM, GTSBoy said:

I dunno about 4 doors. See one or two around the northern 'burbs every now and then.

I still daily my 2dr.

What colour is yours? I often see a Black coupe around Golden Grove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chris32 said:

What colour is yours? I often see a Black coupe around Golden Grove

White. GTSt that looks like a GTR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 1:46 PM, CRSKmD said:

Who in SA still has an R32 4 door.
I remember seeing a few around 5-10 years ago back when i daily'd mine but now i don't see them other than Instagram or All Japan Day... or when i brush the dust of mine in the shed

My brother still has his though doesn't drive it, last time was when we bumped into you AJD the other year I reckon haha. She will be up for sale soon though sadly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ad's said:

My brother still has his though doesn't drive it, last time was when we bumped into you AJD the other year I reckon haha. She will be up for sale soon though sadly!

for sale you say... please remind me which 4 door this was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/05/2020 at 12:22 PM, CRSKmD said:

for sale you say... please remind me which 4 door this was

 

FB_IMG_1550994076312.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh yeah I remember. Hit me up when the time comes. if i can justify it i'll likely be keen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...