• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Get excited boys looks like Nitto has fixed the RB oil pump breakages for good (hopefully): 

Only issue is will probably cost over $3k AUD+ 

• Like 1

My issue is their cranks still use the 2 flats and I don’t want to spend the money on one of their cranks to have to cut the pump drive off 

Maybe now that they've finalised the pump design they'll offer it as an option. 

Or they might sell their cranks as a "blank" that you then choose what collar to come with it. 

Surely they will make their crank with either drive on it, and will also sell collars to mate to the new drive too.

I’m just going off what I was told by nitto at the last gtr festival 

1 hour ago, r32-25t said:

My issue is their cranks still use the 2 flats and I don’t want to spend the money on one of their cranks to have to cut the pump drive off 

I know what you mean mate, but you must've brought the crank before they released this. 

I haven’t actually bought it yet, I asked the question last year at gtr festival about being able to option it onto one of their cranks and was told I’d have to machine it off 

On 5/11/2020 at 5:24 PM, r32-25t said:

I haven’t actually bought it yet, I asked the question last year at gtr festival about being able to option it onto one of their cranks and was told I’d have to machine it off 

Yeah wow, that's really shitty service then.