SAU Community

Throttle Addition sales/service- Sydney

Considering buying a car from Throttle Addiction in Sydney sight unseen and wanted to see if there was any feed back on these guys from locals.  I'm 5000 miles away from them so no way I can see the car myself.  Anyone have good or bad experiences with them?  Thanks

That's a big risk.  At the least I would pay a car inspection service to check it out. Have you investigated buying from Japan? To buy a Japanese car from Australia would involve a double dose of fees and freight costs.

Just checked their site, i wouldn't pay that much plus shipping for a non turbo supra,  especially in the condition seen in the photos... son of rajab what's wrong with people? Paul Walker is dead, time to move on 

1 hour ago, KiwiRS4T said:

That's a big risk.  At the least I would pay a car inspection service to check it out. Have you investigated buying from Japan? To buy a Japanese car from Australia would involve a double dose of fees and freight costs.

Yes I would have the car inspected by a separate party.  My first move is to make sure they are a reputable company hence the post here.  Yes I have looked into Japanese's auctions and that is still an option.  

Edited by stukinthe90s

59 minutes ago, GTofuS-T said:

Just checked their site, i wouldn't pay that much plus shipping for a non turbo supra,  especially in the condition seen in the photos... son of rajab what's wrong with people? Paul Walker is dead, time to move on 

Have you seen the prices of Supras in the states?  This is cheap in comparison.