SAU Community

bmw spool diesel

darrix

@PranKif I have not misunderstood you mean the type of engine?  it is an bmw n47 150cv cammon rail.  mounted cp3 r90 pump and cpc 8 hole injectors.  and then the usual things: exhaust, intercooler, filter, camshaft with higher profile etc.

Edited by darrix

1 hour ago, darrix said:

@Predator1I don't want to do any engine conversion.  I want my engine.  I'm interested in doing 2.8 bar.  then I will see the spool later

It was a joke. This is a Skyline forum. We know nothing about BMW 4 cyl diesels and how their compound turbo systems work. So we recommend suitable Skyline related suggestions.

2 hours ago, darrix said:

@Predator1I don't want to do any engine conversion.  I want my engine.  I'm interested in doing 2.8 bar.  then I will see the spool later

I see, okay, so I think the best option then is to directly run a -12 fuel line and inject it straight in the turbine housing. We usually do that on very high powered Skylines... better known as an afterburner.

I used to drive a Ford econovan, which I ended up welding the diff then putting in a v6 from a VN commodore.

When it was was a carby 4 cyl that did the best key bangers and could keep on driving at full throttle up a hill with ignition off. Good times. Funnily enough it also blew a head gasket. No forum posts involved  just fixed it and continued to ping its tits off. I miss that heap of shit

So yeah I know how diesels are cool

Hey mate, pull your head in. You come onto this site, talk utter incoherent garbage, and then call someone an asshole. Good work, you'll get your answers doing that.

It is clear that english is not your first language and are having trouble getting your point across, as nothing in the way you say things makes any sense to any of us.

If we know what you're on about sure, people will try to help you, but I suggest SAU is not the place to be asking about compound turbo diesel modifications on a BMW.

• Like 1

Dont forget to use 2 1.8mm head gaskets.. and paint them red, as the red provides more sealing and raises the CR, which is what you want if you want to run 2.8bar poost. Also, weld the input shaft straight to the crank, and run flyspray as coolant.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, darrix said:

because of the forum.  I thought it was a general forum and you could talk about everything

You absolutely can talk about everything. I have 2 BMW's myself. But it doesn't mean people here will know what you want to learn.

• Like 1