• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

@PranKif I have not misunderstood you mean the type of engine?  it is an bmw n47 150cv cammon rail.  mounted cp3 r90 pump and cpc 8 hole injectors.  and then the usual things: exhaust, intercooler, filter, camshaft with higher profile etc.

Edited by darrix

The only real way to fix it is to do a Nitto 3.2 conversion and a 9180 with a 1.45 exhaust housing. Dont forget to get a Hypertune FMIC.

That way it should be able to spool real easy.

@Predator1I don't want to do any engine conversion.  I want my engine.  I'm interested in doing 2.8 bar.  then I will see the spool later

1 hour ago, darrix said:

@Predator1I don't want to do any engine conversion.  I want my engine.  I'm interested in doing 2.8 bar.  then I will see the spool later

It was a joke. This is a Skyline forum. We know nothing about BMW 4 cyl diesels and how their compound turbo systems work. So we recommend suitable Skyline related suggestions.

There is a number of BMW owners forums - have a search and you may find someone who can help you.

2 hours ago, darrix said:

I see, okay, so I think the best option then is to directly run a -12 fuel line and inject it straight in the turbine housing. We usually do that on very high powered Skylines... better known as an afterburner.

@GTSBoyalready done it once the conversion.  I don't feel like doing it again.  and I want diesel.

I used to drive a Ford econovan, which I ended up welding the diff then putting in a v6 from a VN commodore.

When it was was a carby 4 cyl that did the best key bangers and could keep on driving at full throttle up a hill with ignition off. Good times. Funnily enough it also blew a head gasket. No forum posts involved  just fixed it and continued to ping its tits off. I miss that heap of shit

So yeah I know how diesels are cool