SAU Community

10a (electrics) fuse problem

legazzi

Hi, I've got a problem that's getting on my nerves.

Fuse at the bortom left side (10a) keeps on popping when i turn the key to on.

I got problems with my climate control and fan blower and i have tried everything.

Googled like a maniac and still can't find anything that sort my problem.

Can this be related?

I got three climate controls, so that isn't the problem ?

I also tried removing all connectors to the fan blower motor, I've changed the temperature relay to.

Please help, I'm getting desperate.

I'll tell you what it powers. It powers the things that stop working when it is blown or removed.

Have you looked at the wiring diagram?

I haven't got the the R33 manual here, because...ugh, why would I? But the R34 manual shows many circuit diagrams with numbered fuses. An example being #5, 10A from the ignition switch, running the sunroof & power windows. I'm not suggesting that that's your fuse (although it could be!)....just pointing out the level of detail available in the easily accessible documentation.

Edited by GTSBoy
  • Thanks 1

The wiring diagrams that I find is hard to read, to small. The only thing that I have problem with is hicas and climate control/fan blower.

I'm going to follow the wires tonight and try giving power to see if the fan blower will move.

I got 12v at the wires to climate control.

15 minutes ago, legazzi said:

The wiring diagrams that I find is hard to read, to small. The only thing that I have problem with is hicas and climate control/fan blower.

I'm going to follow the wires tonight and try giving power to see if the fan blower will move.

I got 12v at the wires to climate control.

Don't search for wiring diagrams, search for a service manual, particularly the factory service manual

• Thanks 1