SAU Community

East Bear GTS-R kit

JC71

yes, and only find one old post from a guy with a black gtt that had the full kit on his car.

but nothing "for sale" I also contacted East bear and they don not or can they make this "original GTR style" front bumper, only their new Z tuned style.

• 4 weeks later...

my bonnet was the original GTT bonnet, with the "lip" removed (person who did it owned a R34 R and was very good at what he does/did), then i had to get an OEM GTR bonnet stay (i think that's what it was called) so that the modified bonnet had the same setup (i think it was mainly for support, don't think there were any differences in the latch mechanism). 

Then i was good to go with fitting the East Bear front bumper. 

That's an option. Or you could get an R bonnet... i think they're aluminium for the non Vspec-II's/Nurs etc? so still a good thing. But can't you just get any R fitment bonnet? There's heaps of copy R Tune bonnets getting around... a few options made in Oz. 

So East Bear don't make the 'normal' GTR style bumper anymore? 

no, all they make is what they call the Z tuned style front bumper/ lip and its peppered with all kinds of holes, flared hood edge and extra vent holes,  kinda ruins the look.

only one I can find every made was the old east bear gts-r style your car had.

Rob_Whyley_R34GTT_EB_KIT46-500x500.jpg