SAU Community

Microtech lt-8s help...

Jo1079

Hi guys.. recently bought a lt10s for my rb25det that got stolen so I went and bought a lt8s and I've wired up for what I think is correct. I currently don't have a hand controller and am waiting on my USB adaptor to turn up.. car turns like it wants to start it just keeps going.. it's a series 2 rb25det. Gt35/80, 1000cc injectors Spitfires and the rest I'm planning on using the Microtech as a standalone, the green led stays on, Orange stays untill crank and flashes with pulse but the red is also flashing.. just will not fire,  have I missed something? I'm using the stock 6 wire tps, well the 3pot on it anyway. Please help

yes didnt have a problem. But what im also stumped on is the cas has 2 wires and the microtech has 4, and i cant for the life of me find a cas wiring signal output diagram... 

5 minutes ago, GTSBoy said:

Say what now?

Considering it's a mictotech that doesnt surprise me. It would be in batch fire waste spark and run like crap at the best of times.

2 hours ago, Jo1079 said:

yes didnt have a problem. But what im also stumped on is the cas has 2 wires and the microtech has 4, and i cant for the life of me find a cas wiring signal output diagram... 

Does your car have a normal CAS or some other kind of sensor? Should have 4 wires like so:
R34 CAS
pin 1 = earth
pin 2 = power
pin 3 = 1 deg
pin 4 = 120 deg

R33 Cas

pin 1 = 120
pin 2 = 1
pin 3 = power
pin 4 = earth