SAU Community

R32 gtr fuel pump module

boomtheroom

Are you after the socket you pictured or the plug with loom that plugs into it. And where are you located (no location in profile...)

I probably have a plug I don't need, but I would have binned the unit with socket. On the bright side there should be plenty of them that people have removed when they direct wired their pumps

I'll have a double check but that is the sort of module I would chuck because I'd never need one.

Without going too far off topic, is there a reason you need to keep it in the system? Running a separate full voltage wire from the battery (via a relay of course) would give you better flow from the pump....

5 hours ago, Duncan said:

I'll have a double check but that is the sort of module I would chuck because I'd never need one.

Without going too far off topic, is there a reason you need to keep it in the system? Running a separate full voltage wire from the battery (via a relay of course) would give you better flow from the pump....

yea just so i can make the circuit up on a board 2x fuel pump controllers 2 x relays then make a harness that with just plug into the stock fuel module plug.. that's all