SAU Community

Alpha Omega Racing MONSTAR Tailshaft: Skyline GT-R (4WD)

PYSGTR

Hi all,

This Group Buy is for Alpha Omega Racing MONSTAR Tailshaft: Skyline GT-R (4WD) 

http://alphaomegaracing.com/p/139/c/71/All-Products/ALPHA-OMEGA/MONSTAR-Tailshaft-Skyline-GT-R-4WD.html

I have been in contact with Alpha Omega Racing, they have agreed on a group buy that I will also advertise on all platforms to attract as many numbers as possible. I have one of these driveshafts on my S15 and absolutely love it. 

PLEASE USE THE CODE "PHILIP MONSTAR" when contacting Alpha Omega Racing. So they know to put you on the list. 

Group Buy Start: 27/6/2020

Group Buy End: 10/7/2020

All interest, questions, discussion in this thread.

All orders via PM.

Payments via Paypal, EFT or Direct bank deposit to Alpha Omega Racing.

Numbers:

·         Normal price      = $1700 + GST = $1870 

·         5+ people            = $1450 + GST + free shipping + free pair of 999BESPOKE: Drinks Coasters = $1595 (total saving = $357.80)

·         10+ people         = $1350 + GST + free shipping + free 999BESPOKE: 9earknob = $1485 (total saving = $507.30)

·         15+ people         = $1300 + GST + free shipping + free 999BESPOKE: 9earknob + free pair of 999BESPOKE: Drinks Coasters = $1430 (total saving = $665.10)

Fitment:

·         Fits any 4WD Nissan that uses the transfer case used in the GTR, and R200 rear diff, for example:

o   R32 GTR, R33 GTR, R34 GTR, Stagea

o   5 speed manual, 6 speed manual, automatic

o   Albins, Holinger, Samsonas, PPG, stock Nissan

·         Each one will be custom manufactured to suit your set up

Notes:

·         Free shipping Australia-wide, international customers will pay COST PRICE shipping

·         Free shipping includes door-to-door online tracking service, full insurance, signature on delivery

·         Starts now

·         Ends Friday 10/July 2020

·         Manufacturing time is *approximately* 7 weeks depending on numbers and people 

·         Full payment direct to Alpha Omega Racing

·         Cash and bank transfer payments free, credit cards and PayPal +5%, no cheques

AOR_Monstar_Tailshaft_GTR2-800x600.jpg

xtreme_GTR.jpg

AOR_Monstar_Tailshaft_DANAspicer_unijoints-800x600.jpg

AOR_Monstar_Tailshaft_perfectly_balanced-800x600.jpg

AOR_Monstar_Tailshaft_GTR1-800x600.jpg

Interested. 

I do however have a few questions if these things are flops. If they vibrate and carry on like pork chops are they able to be returned? I was part of the ACPT carbon shaft group buy some 12 years ago and it was nothing but a nightmare. From guys destroying shafts and picking them up off the road to trying to get them balanced two and three times.

• Like 1

hey team, really do apologise for the late response.

we have over 12 and closer to 14 with Predator1,  but coming close to the end now. (10th)

I have had no fitment issues or any for that matter with my S15 Monstar Shaft. There is an increase in noise under deceleration but that is also to do with having a Direct clutch billet twin plate combined with it. im super happy with the outcome and wanting to buy one for my GTR. These are very well built. 

As for the slip Yoke, that question would need to be asked at Alpha Omega directly as I am just a customer not the engineer behind these. 

Im sure the custom length should be fine as long as its the same connections both ends

If anyone is wanting to proceed, please contact me on 0423972346 to lock in a spot 

kind regards 

Phil 

Spoke to Alpha, confirmed slip yoke due to both sides being flanges as expected.

Custom length is no issue.  Will need to remove your current tailshaft to measure.

Being Australian company, hopefully will see good after sales.  Very helpful on the phone.

They have an article explaining how angles and bushes are the bigger causes of vibration that a 2 piece can mask.

• Like 2

Thanks Butters for calling up and confirming the slip yoke. Legend.

Rb26debt sorry to disappoint you mate

We are at 18 atm Team. Im going to contact anyone who has shown interest to confirm they are in, as Friday is the lock out day.

So if any of you haven't contacted me already or receive contact from me again by Thursday arvo, please contact me on 0423972346. 

Cheers 

• 2 weeks later...