SAU Community

Hypertune plenum in bnr34. can clutch booster stay?

Hi Guys,

I am soon to embark on removal of my OEM plenum and all the random stuff under the manifold but wanted to confirm that a hypertune plenum can actually fit in a bnr34 without having to remove the clutch booster and running a s-chassis clutch master cylinder?

its an ITB plenum like the one attached. now I'm not interested in the fact an OEM plenum is capable of power. this is an engineering project I'm embarking on with ITB drive by wire and will be comparing any manifold benefits around the 700g/s (900ish hp) mark vs the OEM manifold. there may be none, but I want the data. i have 6 EGT sensors for validation purposes.

thanks.

image.png

Should be fine if its just an RB26.  Only taller blocks have issues.  I have a greddy ITB intake on my RB34 high deck, and have had to shave the back off the master cylinder to get it to clear.  I still use the booster and an OEM clutch master.   The OEM plenum fit with plenty of room by comparison for an engine with the same deck height.  Your plenum will be 20mm lower than my setup.