SAU Community

Where can I buy parts to swap in my rb25det engine and box to 180sx nz

Is there parts I can buy to bolt up a rb25det engine and box to my 180sx

Sway bar spacer to allow for the 25 sump clearance ( I here u can use a31 sway bay)?

What's the best x member to use

I here i need to change subframe does this mean all suspension parts to ?

What gearbox x member can I use to  bolt up the g box

Does a company make parts to bolt a 25det running gear into the car into the car?

I have a c34 sedan with the rb25det engine and box and 5 stud r200 subframe and diff

A 180sx with drive shaft and diff was sr then ca still have loom track car 4 stud 

Surely some one make the parts you need to bolt in these to the 180sx or maybe I have alot of wat I need already dont realy want to have to make something up I have no way to do my slef I have no job lol and want to buy a engine lift and do it my slef or il sell car and look for a sr setup

Use r32/33  engine cross member and mounts for that frame. 

Rb25 gearbox cross member requires the mounting to be moved forward (I welded 2 extensions on) 

Need custom tailahaft unless using Rb20 box

Radiator can use one for CA18 for correct outlet positions. 

Either make your own sway bar spacer or get a whiteline one

Google 'poor man's Rb conversion nissansilvia.com'  a lot of good info

All standard s chassis is retained but can use s14/15 flca and knuckles or buy a conversion kit requiring new bearings 

There is almost 20 years worth of info out there that a Google search will give all info

My cars been Rb since 2003 and done both Rb20 to 25 box biggest problem is keeping it cool so use quality radiator and fans with ducting