• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Hello. Its been a couple of years since I've been here. I own a 1990 GTR. Originally the car was light blue, hence the name Smurfette. It has since received a new collour changing paint job and the power goals have changed also. Perhaps she will be renamed to Evil Smurfette.

After ma y years of ownership and various bolt on upgrades, the car is fine in a shop getting a proper rebuild.

Firstly, all the leaks, seals, lights, rust spots are being rectified. While that is being done and the engine is out, we will do  spool 3.4L stroker, PRP billet caps/brace upgrade. Head will also recieve an upgrade of parts and some port work. 

Car will run on 98ron on a day to day basis with e85 for track days. Intan pump will feed a surge tank which will feed 2000cc injectors. 

While the engine is being run in and I learn how to drive, drive train will remain untouched accept for a twin plate clutch. Later on i will get a PPG 5 speed and look to upgrade the drive shift, axles and diffs as needed.

For induction, I am leaning towards a twin G25-660 setup. It will be a squeeze but the result will be a more factory look and more the enligh power to have vreat fun in with the car. Does anyone know of any gtrs where thats been done?

I will keep the updates coming as often as I can. IMG_1806.JPG.314a4ec010c0669ad9c980c4503d1d7a.JPG

• Like 1

Damn sounds mental. I look forward to the updates.

I like it. I'm not normally a fan of colour flip paint, but that looks like a good choice for an R32.

I think your choice of wheels is going to become critical to how it ends up looking. Something black would be an obvious choice, but I'm sure something in a metallic colour (not a shiny silver) will also work.

I agree, the wheels can make or break a look. I'm going to keep the wheels that are on it now. 17x10.5 very light weight. Very dark grey matt finish. I also removed the rear spoiler.

Trying to add another image of the car but not having much luck.

Not the best photo but you can see the wheels and the back of the car.

IMG_2428.JPG

• Like 1

Small update.

In the process of ordering the spool 3.4l bottom end. 

9.5 compression ratio

Upgraded wrist pins and bolts

Billet main caps and brace.

Will have allot of rb26 and rb30 gear for sale in the next few days.