SAU Community

Hi from Finland!

gtst_boy

Hello to all! Im also an newbie on this forum :D. Bought an R32 gtst about a year ago with swapped RB25, cp pistons, speedimports rods, acl bearings etc so i have been reading topics of built RB25's a lot. Two weeks ago i opened my engine, and i saw that the main bearings were gone pretty bad and the crankshaft had some small scrapes.. So ill start build my engine from zero point to mint! Ye, im from finland so my english is not the best, sorry for that! Cheers :)

• Like 1

Haha yes, we have about 300 square meters working space in our garage, i think its enough :D ! That sneaky s2k what you can see in the pic, is an time-attack car :P 

Welcome!

What are parts like to get over there?

A few years ago I think I remember seeing some one having trouble getting engine parts.

But, please, keep us updated with the build.

Maybe with a build thread?

Hi guys! Sorry for my late reply. I have been so busy at work these days..! But anyways we have plenty of ”jdm” aftermarket parts here in Finland, what is amazing! So It has never been an issue for me or to my friends to get some parts, thank god :D  We have a lot of ”jdm car part importers” here, but they are pretty damn expensive because of the duty payments, taxes and shippings etc. Nothing is cheap here, but at least its possible to build some crazy ass sh*t! :D  Ill do an topic of my build someday, no worries about that! :P