SAU Community

DE+T Head work and ideas, Cam compatibility?

Hello everyone,
My car is an r34 and It came with a rb25 de neo, i have Since made it a Forged De+T
The engine is a built bottom end neo de with Manley Rods, Garret gt3071r , and Cp 9:1 pistons, etc etc etc... 
The car has been running perfectly on a stock GTT ECU with peak 9psi of boost and i plan to stay around this relatively stock power level.  
The head is completely stock but the intake ports have been machined to near det size

I would like sleep better at night and build my head For reliability Concerns and my few questions are:

1- Can i use series 3 rb25Det turbo Cams on my de neo head? ( i have a complete series 3 rb25Det Engine doing nothing) 

2- I built my motor in November 2019 roughly 8 months ago, should i buy new arp head studs again?  I know i will Have to replace the head gasket 

3- What would be some advice or Recommendations for my build, any brands that are shit and not to buy, what are some good brands? 

Feel free to tell me any ideas or comments, i wanna learn and open to anything, Its my first time building a head 

If you are not planning to go for more power there is no point in head mods.
R33 rb25 cams will not work in neo head (hydraulic vs solid lifter)
ARP studs can be retorqued upto 3 times
If you do decide on cam, spring, retainer upgrade something from Kelford with their recommended spring combo

If you ever go for more power go to a Neo DET head, clean the ports up and thats it. Going to bigger cams will only shift the power band up higher.