SAU Community

New from Canberra(ish)

leichhardt

Hy guys!

I created this account 5 years ago when I was looking at getting a skyline, but for some reason never posted.

I'm actually in New South Wales, but I essentially live in the middle of nowhere and I work/shop/do everything I have to in Canberra 

I picked up my new baby yesterday! There are some minor things that need attention, but all in all she's pretty tidy for a 28 year old GTST. It does have an RB25det in it too.

Also in the picture, my daily driver Navara. 

Keen to get back into the import life, it's been a hot minute.

IMG_20200725_183712_927.jpg

Edited by leichhardt
  • Like 1

Welcome! Also from Canberra and have a 34 GTT, hopefully see you out one night! I got to the occasional boosters meet. They are always a bit of fun. Also compete in the hill climb and head to Wakefield a bit, not sure if you’re interested but it’s a bit of fun!

On 7/26/2020 at 2:26 PM, Tobz said:

Welcome! Also from Canberra and have a 34 GTT, hopefully see you out one night! I got to the occasional boosters meet. They are always a bit of fun. Also compete in the hill climb and head to Wakefield a bit, not sure if you’re interested but it’s a bit of fun!

Cheers! I joined the Boosters Facebook page not too long ago. Seems like a decent amount of hot hatch enthusiasts too.

No overly keen on tracking, but the hill climb could be bulk fun.

On 7/27/2020 at 10:22 AM, PranK said:

Welcome! 

Any more pics of the 32? It looks nice, what plans do you have?

I havnt actually taken any more of it! Yet. It definitely presents better in photos than it does in person.

Plans are to fix what needs tidying and keep it as a nice streeter. Might wind up the boost a touch though.

On 7/27/2020 at 12:09 PM, Duncan said:

Welcome :) Where abouts in the  middle of nowhere?....hopefully the skyline is good for wombat dodging....

Just outside of Bredbo. It looks like I won't be driving it at night any time soon anyway.

23 hours ago, teddlon said:

Welcome aboard. You have a nice collection of rides!

Cheers! We have a... Menagerie of them.

• 2 months later...

Welcome, so I'm guessing your from near michelago way?

I'm down in berridale, and have seen a white 33 getting around jindabyne, so you're definitely not alone.

Hopefully will see you out and about.

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2020 at 9:57 AM, luke gtr said:

Welcome, so I'm guessing your from near michelago way?

I'm down in berridale, and have seen a white 33 getting around jindabyne, so you're definitely not alone.

Hopefully will see you out and about.

Yeah, I am. 
I've seen the white 33 floating around Jindy and I also see a really nice black one occasionally in Cooma. It's nice not being alone!

I should be getting the car back from the Import Mechanical guys at some stage over the next couple of weeks, and was intending to go to the Boosters All Club show/meet up in December.

• 2 weeks later...