SAU Community

R32 Gt-st w/RB25

gtst_boy

Let the story begin! 

Im owning an 558whp -92 Nissan Skyline R32 Gt-st in Finland! So let me tell you about the car!

Engine: RB25DET with 86.5mm Cp-Pistons, Speedimports H-Beams with ARP 2000 rod bolts and ACL Bearings.

It has stock head, cams etc for now but Cometic 1.3mm MLS head gasket with ARP head studs.

The oiling is done by N1 oilpump with restrictors in the block.

The turbo work is done by a custom Holset Hx40 super. It has an billet compression wheel and #16 turbine housing. Running about 23psi of boost on 98e v-power.  4" downpipe to an 3.5" ss straight pipe with one silencer.

Not last but least, Tial MVR 44mm wastegate w/screamer pipe ;)  Tuned by Nistune.

Suspension etc..: BC Racing BR Coilovers, Driftworks HICAS eliminator kit and Driftworks adjustable tension rods. Also having a Cusco strut bar in the trunk. Drilled and grooved EBC Brake discs with Brembo 4 pot calipers (From Mitsu Evo x).  Rolling with Japan racing JR11 rims. All rims are 18", 9.5" wide with et 22

Still plenty of things to do! Just took the engine apart because i want to be sure that everything is ok for the "next season" :D The crankshaft needs to be machined because the journals were not "shiny".. Scratches all around the journals, but it did not rod knock or anything else? Need to throw a new set of bearings in it, after the crank has been machined so i know what sized bearings to buy. Also new piston rings would not be a bad idea at all! Ill post some pictures down below and sorry for my bad english! Trying to stay updated, Cheers! 

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

F41CC44F-745C-4CB4-B726-02BEF8F20619.JPG

• Like 4