SAU Community

4wd Light flashing R33 GT-R

Currently Running 275-45-17" MT Et streets on my r33 gt-r

Have checked tire pressure (same all around) 

Yesterday when i was rolling highway speed my 4wd Light started to flash, and my Torque split gauge constantly was showing 5-10% front torque when driving under normal conditions.

Restarted the Car and the 4wd light stoped to flash and no fault codes on the attessa codes.

When i start the car torquesplit gauge reads 0 as it should but ASAP i start to roll it goes to 5-10% even when rolling downhil with 0% Throttle.

Anyone else have any experiances around this? Tires are the same around, fronts might be a little bit more worn out but its not like they are done while rears are fresh (could be like 2-3 mm Diff at max.

Cheers!

Thanks for tips! will try swapping them around, also do a wheel alignment while im at it.

If It would be TPS sensor wouldent my Car run bad also then? my Link Dash tells me that TPS is allright, (freshly calibrated also) 

Gonna try to swap around the tires a bit

I have tried to Disconnect the wheel speed sensors but when i do the ABS lights turns on, when i plug them back ABS light turns off also

Edited by Slirlian

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing happens to me. Have tried swapping wheels around and get no difference. I am just on standard r33 gtr rims too 245/45.

Did swapping the tires around make a difference for you?

Attached picture says the rolling diameters must be different for it to flash like this.

4wd1.JPG