SAU Community

Coolant hose/heater hose kit rb25

Hi, trying to look for a good coolant hose kit to replace on my rb25det Non neo. All the small coolant hoses under the intake manifold and heater hoses, had a look on kudos and couldn’t find anything. Ebay only showed hoses from China and not really a fan of getting cheap quality products. Anyone have an idea of where to get a full hose kit?

Edited by Samyr34
Adding

Cheap quality products sounds like a win to me. I have used a hose kit from Ali for a RB26 and it all fiitted perfect. No complaints here.

Or you could pay extra to a local seller that has imported it from China

53 minutes ago, NZ-GTT said:

Cheap quality products sounds like a win to me. I have used a hose kit from Ali for a RB26 and it all fiitted perfect. No complaints here.

Or you could pay extra to a local seller that has imported it from China

So an rb26 kit will do the same, found a kit from Autobarn88 that seem to look good might give it a go. For genuine looks like you have to pay an arm and a leg

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, CowsWithGuns said:

Yeah in the same boat. Just pulled my engine and not liking the look of these hoses.

Problem is I have a neo and non ebay kits appear non existent 

I eventually found genuine replacements, try out a place called EFI solutions in Queensland. Little bit pricy but it’s all genuine Nissan 

• Thanks 1