SAU Community

R34 GTT rear wiper

JC71

Or....have you looked at the online catalogues of companies that make them and list them? I can think of at least 2, right off my head, being Bosch and Tridon.

Hell, there are dozens of listing on eBay for wipers for all the Skylines. They usually tell you what length the blades are. top listing on eBay says 18".

I have seen eBay listing for R34 saying both are 18", which is a little hard to believe when R32 are 20" on RHS and 18" on LHS.

Edited by GTSBoy

I don't have the car in my possession to measure, online says anything from 18-21 for everything.

looking to find someone here that has a r34 that actually knows the correct sizes.

and all the online catalogs I have found do not list the r34 skyline

https://www.boschautoparts.com/en/auto/wiper-blades/microedge-wiper-blades

Edited by JC71

I did not check Tridon as i never heard of them and I'm in the US,  so I go to brands I use and have heard of like  Anco, bosch,  rainx, Michelin,  piaa,  Acdelco,  etc brands that are available locally.

I guess I should have asked it like this:

what size wipers are you guys using on your R34's?

and much like my other cars the "factory" size is not always the best: for example my Chevrolet S10 says to use 20 on both sides, driver and passenger, however if one does so the passenger side hangs of the corner of the windshield and driver side hits the windows seal when using, so I run a 18 on one side and a 17 on the other, the over lap is better, less wiper noise and they don't hit or jump off or hit any windshield surrounding components. additionally they don't look so over sized as 20's do.

Edited by JC71