• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Hello everyone,

My name is Duke. I've been a lurker here for quite some time. SAU has been a very good source of information to assist me in all things Skyline related. I bought a non-running, R32 GTR (KH2) in November 2019 that had a lot of parts removed from it. Came with Nissan Maxima wheels and front seats 😂 And since then I've been trying to purchase all the missing parts, whether that be OEM replacements or aftermarket. I have purchased a majority of the parts needed. And am hoping to get her back on the road soon🤞 I look forward to meeting other Skyline enthusiasts around the NY Tri-state area. Would be great to go cruise and check out some meets with other Skyline owners🙏

Here's some pictures of her: 

DSC1951.png

DSC1051.png

DSC1095.png

IMG_0118.jpg

• Like 5

The Skyline is great but the A5 is stunning!!  It looks absolutely amazing!

• Like 2

Welcome! Really cool project you have there. I love that it had Maxima bits on it! 

The Audi also looks amazing, is that yours also?

• Like 1

Well, judging by your Instagram profile, the RS5 is indeed yours and looks incredible.

101672093_255535438873115_14739748752641

• Like 1

You stalker @PranK!!!  Ha ha.  Buy yes, what a stunning car!

• Like 3

Thank you all for the warm welcome!🍻 Yes the Audi is also mine. Took about 5 years to get her to where she's currently at. Keep telling myself I'm done modding her, but you all know how that goes 😂 Lately been focusing heavily on my other 2 project cars at the moment, the R32 GTR and the 94 Supra. The Supra is going to take some time to get back on the road as she's simply a bare bones shell/rolling chassis. Finding a competent body shop has been quite the process. Still searching for the right place to get the body work & paint done..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rs.ix said:

Keep telling myself I'm done modding her, but you all know how that goes 😂 

Yep. You're in good company with that problem.

2 hours ago, rs.ix said:

Lately been focusing heavily on my other 2 project cars at the moment, the R32 GTR and the 94 Supra. The Supra is going to take some time to get back on the road as she's simply a bare bones shell/rolling chassis. Finding a competent body shop has been quite the process. Still searching for the right place to get the body work & paint done..

You like being busy it seems! :D

Welcome, great collection of cars. 

How do you go sourcing parts over there?