SAU Community

Japanese discussing r34 prices

These days I see enough wrinkles when I am shaving.....I really don't need any more in my life.

Personally I think I'd buy a 35 over a 34 at those prices.........I hate auto's/paddles but I think I'll get over that eventually with 3.8 vs 2.6.  And I'm not really on a stalg kick... GTA and F&F didn't make me buy, at the time I bought it was the best bang in the lowest km, latest model, for the bucks.  i had a defined pocket of cash and went shopping for the weekend and came home with a Skyline, simple.  I have since that time learnt to appreciate my accidental purchase.

1 hour ago, Unzipped Composites said:

Wouldn't have used wrinkle black myself. I therefore don't like you or your car, and I feel strongly enough about it that I'm going to take the time to tell you.

/sarcasm #pleasebemyfriend

I don't like you and you don't like me because I'm not like you and you're not like me.

#carbuddies4evasmileyface

#didIgrammarright?

One thing i will say...I've always had 'bomb' insurance for mine, I couldn't really justify comprehensive given the value and with the mods I have.  But with this ever upwards pricing trend, I might have to consider it, if I could ever get a company interested enough.