SAU Community

89 r32 gts4 power window felts(?)

Hello All

My drivers power window stopped working so I took the door card off hoping that is the regulator pc board. 

I have the obligatory scrap marks on my window so I thought I would replace them while the door was in bits. What are they called?!! I put in felt and all I get is complete window liner thingies?

Picture is attached - what are they called and does anyone have a tip on where you buy please? Or is there a hack like microfibre and superglue or something?

20201002_141707.jpg

20201002_141702.jpg

20201002_141655.jpg

20201002_141652.jpg

Here's the ones out of my shed collection. Bought from Just Jap last year. I note that they don't appear to list them at the moment. Note the poor spelling in the official Nissan naming. These are often referred to as door glass window stabliser (or spelled with a z for the US centric moronical world we live in).

20201005_164226.jpg.85f5b9564bc7f8f42911973ba6cb454c.jpg

Hang on, are we talking about a 4 door here ? They are different (I instantly assumed gts4 coupe). The ones discontinued are the R32 coupe / GTR version. The one in your picture looks more like what is used on 33 / 34 GTR with that style of bracket, which is what a 4 door R32 sedan has (Not exactly the same though).

If you are talking about a 4 door R32, it's the inner window stabiliser 80344-91L00, superceded by 80344-91L01 which are both the same and both still available.

Since I mentioned R33 GTR / GTSt 2 door the same part for them is 80344-22U00 or 80344-22U01 or 80344-22U02 - all available.

• Like 1

Maybe you could source something similar from spotlight and staple/super glue it on. I literally just replaced mine on the 33 today. I got them from amayama for $40 a piece ?

6 hours ago, GTSBoy said:

Here's the ones out of my shed collection. Bought from Just Jap last year. I note that they don't appear to list them at the moment. Note the poor spelling in the official Nissan naming. These are often referred to as door glass window stabliser (or spelled with a z for the US centric moronical world we live in).

20201005_164226.jpg.85f5b9564bc7f8f42911973ba6cb454c.jpg

If it wasn't for me, you legit wouldn't be holding those exact ones in your hands.. So you're lucky as they are now discontinued. 

8 hours ago, LINK17 said:

Anywhere else I can get them or is there an alternative pls?

Have you read the thread? The ones I showed you are for 2 door and are discontinued. The ones you want are for 4 door and are still available and the part numbers given. So contact Amayama, Partsouk, et al and see what they can get. Or Nissan.

6 hours ago, LINK17 said:

Ok thank you - apologies I just skimmed your post and as soon as I saw 'discontinued' i stopped reading! 

Skimming replies from people trying to help you is pretty poor form. Maybe you should give them the respect they deserve.