SAU Community

Triple Disk Not Disengaging

DTT_Eruc

Setup :

RB25 NEO,R33 GTT Gearbox,OS Giken Triple Disk, Ram Hydralic Throwout bearing.

It all began when I drove my car out the drive way and for a while now my clutch fingers made a strange noise when depressed but after the car is warmed up it disappeared and next day it returns. The bleed line for my hydralic went loose the day I drove it out . Bleed over the system then to realize the clutch cylinder was bad. Change it bleed over and I wasn't able to disengage the clutch,after that I gave the bearing more travel to see if the clearance/travel of the bearing change. Did that no luck on disengagement.  Clutch has life I took down the set up and all the disk was stuck together due to grease from the spline and wd40 I sprayed on the fingers to see if it ease the noise(stupid of me).

What else could it be that isn't disengaging the clutch

49 minutes ago, PLYNX said:

Pivot ball OK?

Checked the clutch pedal box ? ( they are notorious for the spot welds breaking apart. Especially with high load pressure plates)

Am not using a pivot ball system and the pedal box seems to be fine that it's not taking away the travel of the bearing and pedal position. Correct me but if a wrong but id the clutches were stuck together would it still make the system disengage still? Am wondering that could of caused it . Idk