SAU Community

G37/370GT - Recommended Mechanics to Professionaly Fit Parts

Hi everyone im new here! Just got myself a 09 370GT and looking to start making it how i want it to be 

Mostly looking for places that can professionally fit new exhaust systems for a G37/370GT in Western Sydney if possible. 

Thanks!

image0.jpg

Edited by YouTRIPPIN?

If your talking a prefabricated exhaust any exhaust shop can fit it. Even you can fit it with the help of a youtube video (it's really easy).

But if your talking custom exhaust that will cost a lot more and could sound shit or great. Prefabricated exhaust have been tried and tested so you will have a better idea what your getting.

• Like 2

Exactly what Paul said.

I have a Megan Racing muffler on mine for a tasteful note without being obnoxious. Had it not been for the shitty rice boi burnt titanium crap tips, I would've bolted it on myself but I needed my exhaust guy to obtain a couple of tips that were a bit more elegant like the original and weld them on.

Seriously, it's only a few nuts and making sure you replace the gaskets.

6 hours ago, The Max said:

Exactly what Paul said.

I have a Megan Racing muffler on mine for a tasteful note without being obnoxious. Had it not been for the shitty rice boi burnt titanium crap tips, I would've bolted it on myself but I needed my exhaust guy to obtain a couple of tips that were a bit more elegant like the original and weld them on.

Seriously, it's only a few nuts and making sure you replace the gaskets.

You break my heart Tony 

_20201013_154903.JPG

• Haha 1