SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

SpecRB

Hey there :-)

hey fellas,

my name is petar and Im from Berlin, Germany.

I own a full build Silva S15 (ex spec S) with stroked RB26 to 2.8 ltr., ppg straight cut H-box, r35 brakes and lot more goodies 😛

I also bought a bnr32 accidentally these days. was a right offer in the right moment. 🤩

im also on insta @silvia.specrb if someone want so see more pics. there is also a vlog about the build on youtube (unfortunately only in german 😞 )

now Im about to go next step and build a rb32 to drop it into the S-chassis. I would appreciate it if someone guide me a bit into the rb30 world.

cheers

1.jpeg

4.jpeg

10.jpeg

11.jpeg

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I’m currently with Shannon’s but I also think my car is under insured 
    • Was in the same predicament with just cars/AAMI, covered for 8k. Went to enthusiasts, now covered for 25k full comp for around the same price as the AAMI bomb insurance.
    • sorry to bump this, but did you have these original photos? I am about to put a taarks block adapter, grex thermo filter relocation in my RS4S stagea in the void infront of the front diff and a 21 row pwr oil cooler where the factory SMIC sits. thinking of utilising 2 m6 sump bolts and some 4mm bent steel plate but thought these missing photos could provide some insight into other good options. 
    • Pulled the old engine apart today because I need the oil squirters out of it for the new engine  looks like I pulled the engine out just at the right time because they were ready to knock and start damaging things 
    • Took the sil80 out to the local hill climb for a run sunday. Car decided it didn't want to make boost so just ran it like that and still managed a 1.04:52 and 6th outright. Had a chat with some people about about the issue and seems the wastegate is getting stuck open so pulled it apart and found a few areas were marked on the valve shaft so cleaned it and linished the the shaft put it back on and everything seems fine now. Booked King of QR in September and will start getting it ready for e85 and retune in the next few weeks.