SAU Community

Replacement clutch recommendation for an R32 GTR

djr81

On 6/30/2022 at 7:41 PM, GTSBoy said:

Why are you hesitant? Have you heard the bad things about their clutches?

'Twere me, I'd just do what I actually did do, which is buy a suitable upgrade clutch from ACS/Xtreme. There are other Ozzie options too.

Hesitant because of the price (its very well priced). I haven't heard anything bad about them, but I just wanted to ask you all since it was recommended here and you've had these cars around way longer.

I have seen ACS/Xtreme and that was another company I was leaning towards. Their price is about what I've seen other clutches priced at. 

On 01/07/2022 at 9:32 AM, Jjtxaz24 said:

What's the price with shipping to 40121?

I dunno, make me an offer I can't refuse. It's this one for $850 from Golebys, they use Exedy covers and pressure plate.

https://www.golebysparts.com.au/collections/npc-performance-clutches/products/rb20-rb25-rb26-npc-heavy-duty-button-push-style-clutch-kit

Edit hang on, are you in the US ? Thought it was a Brisbane postcode, but now that looks like Fort Knox. I can still do it but a clutch to the US will be about $100 - $150. I'll send you a PM

Mantic are totally legit, they are a performance sub brand of one of the big Australian manufacturers (clutch industries perhaps? I can't remember). I've also found them good for questions if you have any

Why pay GTR tax if you don't need to? 

On 7/4/2022 at 10:47 PM, Duncan said:

Mantic are totally legit, they are a performance sub brand of one of the big Australian manufacturers (clutch industries perhaps? I can't remember). I've also found them good for questions if you have any

Why pay GTR tax if you don't need to? 

Awesome. Thank you Duncan. I'll be ordering from them. They got some good prices. 

Edit: Went ahead and ordered their stage 2, gonna need the rest of the "while I'm in there parts" free shipping so thats a plus. 

Edited by Jjtxaz24