SAU Community

Require more camber up front (ER34)

Ravskie

Hi all,

I currently have the Cusco FUCA installed on my ER34 but am finding myself needing more negative camber (arms are maxed out). Due to the ER34 not supporting camber tops I am unsure of what else to do. Would extending the LCA be my only option or do other arms exist with more than -10mm adjustment?

I appreciate any information 👍

42 minutes ago, GTSBoy said:

There are dozens of adjustable camber arms out there for the front of 34s. I would use GK-Tech (I have GK-Tech on my 32 - different design, but still....) and all the others are chinabay clones of the other simpler type.

I'm yet to find any that actually give you much negative adjustment. All the ones I've seen are really designed to dial positive camber back in so that you can run with your chassis rails on the ground.

OP, most of the 'proper' track Skylines I've worked on have modified LCA's, or just don't run as much negative camber as would be ideal. 

Hmm. I hadn't realised the GK-Tech R34 arms were -0+30mm. That only allows you to remove camber compared to stock arms at the same height. Their R32 arms are -15+20mm and allow you to have a bit of extra neg camber even at stock height, and lots of neg at any lowered height.

There are aftermarket longer lower arms from Driftworks and the like, isn't there?

You can also add adjustable offset bushes with the cusco that give an additional 0.5 degree neg camber. Max you can get is around -3° neg. A little more if you modify the cusco arm as described by hardsteppa.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update; I had the arms modified and have gotten -4deg upfront.

If you're in NSW and want the same modification contact Road and Race Performance and speak to Peter 👍

Edited by Ravskie
Business Information