SAU Community

R33 front grill - GTS-25t Series 1 vs Series 2 vs GTR Series 1

twr7cx

My recently purchased 93 ECR33 GTS-25t RB25DET is missing the front grill between the bonnet and front bar:

IMG-4570.jpg

Is my understanding correct that in regards to the R33 GTS-25t models, the Series 1 and 2 grills are different and not compatible (due to different front bar, headlights and/or bonnet shapes)? And is the R33 GTR Series 1 grill the same as the GTS-25t Series 2 rather?

Any recommendations on sources for a replacement?

Edited by twr7cx
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, twr7cx said:

My recently purchased 93 ECR33 GTS-25t RB25DET is missing the front grill between the bonnet and front bar:

IMG-4570.jpg

Is my understanding correct that in regards to the R33 GTS-25t models, the Series 1 and 2 grills are different and not compatible (due to different front bar, headlights and/or bonnet shapes)? And is the R33 GTR Series 1 grill the same as the GTS-25t Series 2 rather?

Any recommendations on sources for a replacement?

You are correct.  The series 1 uses the same size headlights and grill as the gtr.  The series 2 run the koukie style headlight and ducked type grill and the round fog lights with indicator lights.  

17 hours ago, Grantel said:

The series 1 uses the same size headlights and grill as the gtr.

Thanks. So R33 GTR and R33 GTS Series 1 are the same grills then - I had thought this was opposite.