SAU Community

1990 R32 GTR

Selling my R32 GTR which I've owned for around 10 years. Selling for the usual reasons, I want to buy a house and hardly drive it anymore. That being said I am in no hurry to get rid of it and am happy to wait as long as needed to find it a good home for the right price. Also I will be the only one driving it, because insurance. If you want anymore information or pictures let me know.

The car is located in Glen Iris, VIC

Price: $65,000

Car:

• ~90,000km on clock
  • Serviced every 5,000km or less (At J-Tuned, Huntingdale since I moved to Melbourne)
  • New block/build 20,000km ago (Built in Sydney by Croydon Racing Developments(CRD))
  • Always garaged or undercover

Modifications:

• Suspension, Brakes & Driveline:
    • BC Racing BR RS series coilovers
    • Slotted and dimpled rotors
    • OS Giken twin plate clutch
    • Billet flywheel
    • Rota GRID 18" wheels
    • New front driveshafts (Done with engine build)
    • R34 Brake booster
  • Interior:
    • Kenwood double din head unit
    • 4x Kenwood 6" speakers
    • 3 Autometer gauges in center Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure, Boost
    • HKS boost controller
    • Turbo Timer
    • Central locking with 2 way alarm
    • 300km/h Speedo
  • Engine:
    • Nissian N1 block (Brand new)
    • Nitto/JE pistons
    • Nitto I beam rods
    • Nitto metal drag head gasket
    • ACL main and big end race bearings
    • ARP 2000 head and main studs
    • Nitto high oil volume pump
    • Nitto rear head oil drain
    • New OEM water pump
    • New OEM thermostat
    • 2x HKS turbo actuators
    • 2x Stainless steel turbo dump pipes
    • Greddy engine oil restrictor
    • Silicone hose kit for water lines
    • Adjustable cam sprockets
    • CRD custom 10L sump
    • 5zigen exhaust
    • High flow cat
    • Koyorad Radiator
    • Nistune ECU
    • 2x HKS 2530 Turbos -5
    • K&N pod filters
    • R33 injectors? - Previous owner said this was done but haven't confirmed

Car is tuned to 280awkw on 98 Fuel, this could obviously be pushed a lot higher with a few more supporting mods, this is the perfect street GTR at the moment but is setup to make big power if you desire. The limiting factor was the stock fuel pump when on the dyno. This car has lived a pretty easy life for the past 10 years I've owned it, never been dragged, tracked or anything like that, just weekend trips over fun roads and highway driving. There is no rust and the body is straight, there are HID lights fitted for low beam and I've just replaced to bonnet latch cable as it was getting quite hard to open. I have a KUDOS motorsport fire extinguisher bracket for the front seat as well but never fitted it. I also have an engineering certificate for the car which was need for registration when imported. I also just replaced the speedo cable with metal pinned end as the plastic one snapped.

The Bad Points:

As I still drive it around there are a few minor bumps and bruises, most would come out with a buff, there is a small dent on the rear RH quarter a suction cup would probably get it out. The front bumper has some stone rash and the rubber seals around the windows and doors probably need to be replaced as they are 30 years old. There is a cigarette burn? on the rear seat, was like that when I bought it but the rest of the interior is in pretty good condition. The HICAS light flicks on every now and then but other then that, this car is in top condition mechanically and with some TLC to the paint and interior it would be one of the best examples of an R32 GTR.

001.thumb.jpg.6d874f30fb031e8d9410394764c9a99f.jpg003.thumb.jpg.3fc1a5bf9d342b85b4e5f4a5aa5ee9ce.jpg002.thumb.jpg.24fc94ea3aa7fd413a263cd273fd3472.jpg004.thumb.jpg.3ba359f067061a9f62497961fbdaef7e.jpg006.thumb.jpg.0f4906359332a238facbb6ff3d2ae778.jpg005.thumb.jpg.38c15adcc4e37bb107b2b35f8183c33e.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...