SAU Community

intake ideas and single turbo under the bonnet RB26 builds.

1 hour ago, MoMnDadGTR said:

hundred percent ben i understand. if it was up to me my engine bay would look very simple which is my style. my mechanic wants to use the bay to show what he can do to try and get some more business and yeah just the way it ended up going. its not costing me anymore money to do it this way just the way it ended up happening. was just trying to build something cool and different thats all mate....not to brag more just for fun, cheers. im the brokest mate on the planet just love my gtr....

My comment below was not trying to have a crack at you, I just generally think it looks terrible and unnecessary.

10 hours ago, BK said:

Is it just me or does anyone else think that looks shit ?

41 minutes ago, BK said:

My comment below was not trying to have a crack at you, I just generally think it looks terrible and unnecessary.

yee buddy for sure no issues. i hear you. would be a little much. cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/03/2021 at 7:23 AM, TezGT-R said:

enginebaydone.thumb.jpg.45fcbbebf28ea9dadc5d605b97678e2e.jpgI just ordered a section of this in 4" then cut it down slightly to fit https://torquelinegarage.com.au/proflow-carbon-fibre-intercooler-piping-45-degree/

this was exactly what i was looking for thanks for posting the link good chap. on order

• Like 1