SAU Community

How to Remove albums from v36 music had drive

Thanks for that. I figured it out but only one hitch when I go to the screen that tells me how many folders, how many files and how much time I’ve got left on my hard drive, nothing changes even though I have deleted heaps of folders. I turned the car off and came back later and turned it back on again, thinking it may have reset but still showing about 50% of my hard drive used but I have only one album on there now, At least only one visible item. During the discovery process I did click on something that delegated album information and from then on that line was never highlighted again but was kind of a shadow showing that it was not accessible. What am I missing?

Have I just deleted the information so that you can’t find the albums, Or have I actually deleted the albums themselves?

Yes, It looks like they have gone, just wondering why the hard drive doesn't reflect that. 

About your quote: That is a good question! If no one can see that you are a hoon then maybe you have lost your hooning DNA somewhere?  Maybe you got the covid 19 vax and it changed your DNA, even though the manufacturer says it doesn't :)  the thing is: Don't take the vax. 

Cheers John 

• 1 year later...
On 2/22/2021 at 7:59 PM, John Stafford said:

Yes, It looks like they have gone, just wondering why the hard drive doesn't reflect that. 

About your quote: That is a good question! If no one can see that you are a hoon then maybe you have lost your hooning DNA somewhere?  Maybe you got the covid 19 vax and it changed your DNA, even though the manufacturer says it doesn't :)  the thing is: Don't take the vax. 

Cheers John 

My one I got recently was jammed full with J-Pop and Japanese-rap. Its was about 95% full! I started clearing out album by album, but found that that was just impractical and tedious. So I went in and deleted / reset the Music Box. Lost a few albums I had put in, but it was quicker to put these back, than delete each unwanted album individually.

One thing I did notice when I deleted each album individually, the used readout did not reduce. It obviously keeps it in a trash box to enable a restore.From memory, I think I even found where that was.

PD: Just realised this thread was from Feb LAST YEAR, not this year...