SAU Community

Should I get a new OEM bumper or try and get a body shop to fix it?

15 hours ago, YouTRIPPIN? said:

i would but im dreading the fact that it will be annoying to take it off and on - and the chances of losing the fitment (like what happened when i took it off the first time)

also dont know how well the flush would be since it feels like the measurements of it is shorter - since theres gaps between the fender and the bumpers itself which was filled with silicone to cover it (shown in the pics above)

i like the look of this better tho its not as eye soring as my current one and looks more clean 🤣

image.png.508c32b22e09cb6cc0c35d567ee6dbac.png

Aye thats my best mates. I put that lip on with him.
We got the front from Ebay and the sides from body kit kingdom. Thats just the stock Base model 370GT Bumper. Can get them pretty cheap. SP ones are a bit more costly

1 hour ago, DashyyPC said:

Aye thats my best mates. I put that lip on with him.
We got the front from Ebay and the sides from body kit kingdom. Thats just the stock Base model 370GT Bumper. Can get them pretty cheap. SP ones are a bit more costly

LOL we're probably in the same page then VQ Australia, yea was speaking to him before and he helped me out 🤣

Edited by YouTRIPPIN?

5 hours ago, YouTRIPPIN? said:

LOL we're probably in the same page then VQ Australia, yea was speaking to him before and he helped me out 🤣

yea me and him are admins of VQ aus haha

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DashyyPC said:

You dont really need them.
Mine and my mates went away a long time ago. we just put a rivnut on there, actually easier to use than the OEM bracket

do you have a pic of it? just need to see how it can be done 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/22/2021 at 9:03 AM, DashyyPC said:

You dont really need them.
Mine and my mates went away a long time ago. we just put a rivnut on there, actually easier to use than the OEM bracket

you got any pics of these? might try and do this as well