SAU Community

3 pin connector on tank r32 gtr

My gtr manual is 10 hours away and I need a hand good mates. Just need to know which wire is which on the 3 pin connector so I can finish wiring on my powrhouse  fuel hanger. I know the wiring on the fuel hat side but not the car harness side. Thanks boys. Duncan help me out lol I can feel you on this one.

83300D3F-1E29-451B-8914-0B94988DDACF.jpeg

D7CCEFBD-D065-4D00-95C2-86F86F56F615.jpeg

55 minutes ago, r32-25t said:

The 2 outside ones are the sender and the middle is the light 

Yes but Pin 1 is level sensor, pin 2 is low fuel light and both share pin 3 as paralleled positive. This is obvious when looking at the existing fuel sender. Pin 3 is the right wire on the connector photo.

Note manual references pin 4 and 5 instead of 1 and 3 which is clearly a mistake.

image.png.1b635f1a6667acc8b468efb53f86ed47.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BK said:

Yes but Pin 1 is level sensor, pin 2 is low fuel light and both share pin 3 as paralleled positive. This is obvious when looking at the existing fuel sender. Pin 3 is the right wire on the connector photo.

Note manual references pin 4 and 5 instead of 1 and 3 which is clearly a mistake.

image.png.1b635f1a6667acc8b468efb53f86ed47.png

hey ben thanks yet again. your one hell of a mate always quick to help your dumb canadian buddy. cheers bro i fired it up last night was under the knife for 24 hours straight but the car is complete now.  gunna smack 22 psi at it today after a good long break in drive and finishing this plugémount some wires better in the boot.  always good to see the info right out the r32 bible you know how i role.