SAU Community

AUTOWATCH Caralarm help - car wont start

osmth

Hey mates,

just got my car (r34) back after few years, car was starting fine at my friends place yesterday, got it trailered to me and its not starting up anymore.
I dont know what happened, but the car just does not start, checked everything and it HAS to be the shitty goddamn f**king autowatch shitbag of a alarm system shit.
there is no electricity on the ignition coil, I dont know how to unlock this thing, its been 3 years, my friend who trailered it here wears pretty gay skinny jeans so maybe he sat on one button all the time and f**ked something up - I dont know. The way he started the car does not work anymore, any chance how to help me?

Does the doors have to be shut? Any combination to unlock the ignition?

Picture and video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui_rmGuY008

alarmanlage.jpeg

Check the battery in the remote first. Just pull it out and use an (assume 3V) cell to test it with, even if you have to use pokey wires to make contact. 2x AA batteries will do the job if you need, or dig into the kitchen scales, bike computer, TV remote, etc, to find a CR2032 or whatever matches the remote's battery.

It's quite possible that the thing has done a panic and locked the immobiliser. You would be advised to work out what model the alarm is and google the instructions to find out what sort of rain dance you're supposed to do to fix it.