SAU Community

1993 GENUINE TH1 BLUE R32 GTR

• Orza81 changed the title to 1993 GENUINE TH1 BLUE R32 GTR
26 minutes ago, Orza81 said:

mate calm down I’m just wondering as yours is the first I’ve seen

You didn't live through the 2000s? They were on every street corner. About 1 per every 10 metallic red ones, to be sure, but nonetheless.

48 minutes ago, Orza81 said:

BK

mate calm down I’m just wondering as yours is the first I’ve seen 

Completely calm - there are a few of us on here with TH1 and thought everyone was aware of GTR registry. TH1 dark blue pearl is second most rare colour above the rarest BL0, at less than 1% and less than 150 produced.

28 minutes ago, GTSBoy said:

You didn't live through the 2000s? They were on every street corner. About 1 per every 10 metallic red ones, to be sure, but nonetheless.

Yeah but AH3 metallic red in GTR is still more at about double the TH1 production. Never seen a BL0 in the flesh though.

11 hours ago, BK said:

What the hell are you talking about ? According to GTR registry 1145 R32 GTR were released in TH1, with more than half of these being in the 89 - 91 bracket.

It's definitely rare and not a common colour in a GTR, but hardly out of existence rare.

Had mine for nearly 14 years now.

WP_20160829_031.thumb.jpg.a0ede52c8fec1cbbff47101ccee6cefd.jpgWP_20160829_039.thumb.jpg.07621aa44e9f7044a861534c0cef15e7.jpg

im going to come to australia someday and see your units man once this bull crap is over. i wanna see old blue

It was a pretty abrupt response Ben. 

1 hour ago, MoMnDadGTR said:

im going to come to australia someday and see your units man once this bull crap is over. i wanna see old blue

You might want to check distance to Alice (from everywhere!) before you drop by...

25 minutes ago, Duncan said:

It was a pretty abrupt response Ben. 

Not really, just some people don't research anything before they ask Duncan in general on this forum these days. If you had found out there were 1145 GTR in a specific colour would you really expect ALL of them to be extinct and ask the same question ? There are 3 in the build threads on the first couple of pages in TH1, so probably why I thought it was a bit of a stupid question.

Anyway..... if I offended anyone in anyway I sincerely apologize - I'm am here to help and in no way here to upset anyone. Hope everyone is having a good Easter.

• Like 1

When did you buy it mate? What else did they tell you about the car?

Did they tell you it will attract chicks cos that's a lie, everyone knows gtr's attract the blokes. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Still, sorry there mate, you asked without obviously attempting to even Google how many of an XYZ GTR was even produced when you yourself own one. If you did, GTR registry would have given you a starting point of information before the need to ask. They way you asked if any were in existence implied a fair bit of non research.

BK

I do obviously know & realise how many GTR’s were made & in what colours, I’m clearly only wondering which TH1 Blue ones still exist & have stood the test of time with it being 25+ years since built.

You obviously don’t get my question angle

Alright, now everyone can settle the hell down.

New posters are welcome on this forum, and prior knowledge is not a pre-requisite.

Please welcome new people and share knowledge with them, as each of us learned when we joined and over our time here.

• Like 1

i sure never had an attitude like this guy when i joined the site but i guess that will reflect the help he gets in future. cheers sorry if i hurt your feelings