SAU Community

ATTESSA Error 18

blind_elk

I think I have a problem with the ETS in my 89 R32 GTS4. The error appears to be temperature sensitive - the warning light only generally comes on after a while, comes on sooner on warm days.

Anyone know a shop in the western suburbs (around Werribee) that knows these little buggers and how to diagnose / fix them?

TIA

Hey Greg,

I think it's the pressure sensor pump on the attessa pump.

From what I hear it's not serviceable so you have to replace with second hand or new pump assembly.

**** Update***

Looks like Frenchy has an option I would give them a call.

https://frenchysperformancegarage.com/products/fpg-nissan-gt-r-attessa-pressure-switch-replacement?fbclid=IwAR1n1PQu36Vzd0AzJXSgyFHyhpjBzYlR8kjtVuPrK_JIsCRaqHrf9mxYZnI

• 2 years later...

Well, I finally got around to getting the kit. But where does it go? Is it in that cluster that sits on top of the (rear) diff? (asked frenchy, no reply, and no instructions available)

Well, finally got a response from Frenchy (amazingly almost immediately after I resent the original request with tracking). Looks like it is not really a DIY repair, so now need to find a mechanic, preferably Western Subs / Werribee, who can install this new pressure sensor.

TIA