SAU Community

Sunroof seal leaking and brake upgrade kit

Hi guys, the sunroof seal on my r33 has started to leak and is coming into the car. I believe it is the main seal around the sunroof itself. Is there any options for fixing this, or replacing it with a new OEM unit the only way? 

Also I found my front brake calipers were leaking brake fluid. I know the seals are replacable but the bore/piston themselves are pitted and no good. I was considering upgrading them but don't want to spend a ton of money (I'm thinking up to $2.5K AUD). 

I came across these: https://www.mrpltd.co.nz/product/skyline-r32-33-34-big-brake-kit-355mm/

Are they any good, or should I consider another kit is there any that are ADR compliant for engineering purposes? 

Thank you. 

i had a Wilwood Superlite/Dynalite kit on my old car - it was 'ok' and no real issues with it, but allegedly some tests show the calipers to flex alot. 

Compared to the JustJap ATTKD brake kit, i'd choose the ATTKD any day; looks to be better design and more robust. ATTKD kit was approved by the engineer, no questions - as was the Wilwood kit, to be fair.