SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

BaronOBeefdip

F/S - BNIB set of kouki headlight housings for R34 GT-R - $2600 - Denver, CO

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I forgot I did jump it with a 200 amp battery charger before I got a new battery. Is there wires that might have fried or like a immobilizer that could be causing the issue?
    • could cause lean. almost never fail in any meaningful way. My 25DET Neo will cruise at ~400°, pre-turbo. Literally in the turbine inlet. Max load is ~900°C.
    • Thanks for your reply  So for you it's not related to the fuel pump and fuel regulator  What temps should I see on the highway idling at 3k in 6th gear ?  So maybe the CAS is wrongly set, I will remove some advance to see thanks 
    • Hi SAU Team My son and I inherited a very unloved 2002 V35 with a VQ30D. Unfortunately there was a snapped rod in piston one and after stripping it down today the only good parts left are bolt on accessories crank and heads + 5 remaining pistons. Awesome hole in the side of the block. We just picked up a VQ35DE for a couple bucks that has 2 snapped rods but otherwise bottom and top end are good for rebuild but no harness or ecu. While i continue trawling thru the threads here i was wondering if anyone has tried any stoking or de-stroking VQ engines with DD/DE combos and had any experience with the direct injection systems?   Were not specifically building it for performance or throwing a spooly boy on it but rather the challenge:      
    • Hi All. Id like to introduce the project my son and i are building which is a V35. Ive built quite a few A,L,N and SRs over the years and we found a cheap V35 with 6 pots and decided to have a bit of fun with it. Look forward to learning from the knowledge base here and  hope to contribute where we can.