SAU Community

Any reviews on 370gt/g37 Gktech suspension kit?

• YouTRIPPIN? changed the title to Any reviews on 370gt/g37 Gktech suspension kit?
  • 2 months later...

Hey mate,

I have this package fitted to my v36.

The only issue I had was with the traction arms. I have the 4WAS version which use a longer mounting post on the subframe. I rectified this by adding in a spacer.

I recommend buying the lock out bolts too and changing them while you're under there. 

https://au.gktech.com/z34-370z-v36-skyline-g37-eccentric-lockout-kit

Any other questions let me know.

Adam

Spacer.jpg

Gap.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 9:04 AM, mooij said:

Hey mate,

I have this package fitted to my v36.

The only issue I had was with the traction arms. I have the 4WAS version which use a longer mounting post on the subframe. I rectified this by adding in a spacer.

I recommend buying the lock out bolts too and changing them while you're under there. 

https://au.gktech.com/z34-370z-v36-skyline-g37-eccentric-lockout-kit

Any other questions let me know.

Adam

Spacer.jpg

Gap.jpg

ah if only you came in a month ago... ive already got this fixed with spacers too HAHAHA

all good thanks tho :D

Ah appologies I'll try be more active in here haha I take it you have the 4was too?

I've just got my hands on a z34 rear subframe, I'm looking at whacking that in to remove system and improve the diff bracing.

• 1 year later...

Hey, I know its been a while since the last post but was wondering if I could get your thoughts on how the GKTech suspensions arms have been holding up?

Currently looking for control arms to fit my 08 coupe, but the only available options without importing seems to be GKTech or SPL.

Even though SPLs are highly regarded, its a bit hard to justify spending $3k+ for FUCAs, rear traction arms, and rear camber arms, when the car won't be driven on track any time soon.

GKTech's products seem very well priced, but there seem to be mixed opinions on the quality of GKTech products on the US 370z/G37 forums.

What are your thoughts so far on the GKTech suspension arms?

Any issues so far other than the spacing you mentioned?

Thanks 😃

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate, no issues 3 ish years on. Driven on daily with some motorkhana/drifting/track days.

The only part I'm not too happy with are the FUCAs. They're clunky and difficult to adjust. Have cost me in additional time when getting alignments done at different shops too. 

I'll probably upgrade them at some point but other than those the rest of the kit has been fine.

Sorry about late reply.

• Like 2

Hey, thanks so much for the reply :)

Noted, I've decided to go with Hardrace components.

No reviews on the v36 products and they are a bit more expensive than GKTech, but they've got an AUS branch so don't need to worry about shipping and warranty.

Also heard they have a very good rep in the Honda community and they make some good quality stuff. 

• Like 1

On 3/17/2023 at 1:55 AM, 00.37_ said:

Hey, thanks so much for the reply :)

Noted, I've decided to go with Hardrace components.

No reviews on the v36 products and they are a bit more expensive than GKTech, but they've got an AUS branch so don't need to worry about shipping and warranty.

Also heard they have a very good rep in the Honda community and they make some good quality stuff. 

also keen to see how these are, gotta replace mine 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 hours ago, YouTRIPPIN? said:

hows it so far? 

Hey sorry, I completely forgot to get back to you 

Since I've fitted them, I've driven around 5000kms, mostly highway but with some hard, spirited driving. So far they've held up with no issues. Haven't had any weird noises or any of the adjustment issues. The mechanics who fitted the arms also said there were no issues with fitment and adjusting them, which is the whole point of aftermarket arms. I would say the car feels a bit more responsive and sturdier when turning in but, I did get a lot of other parts installed with the arms so can't confidently say if that's because of the arms. The traction arms are the ones where you can feel the difference. Once again, did get a bunch of parts so take it with a grain of salt but, the car definitely feels more planted and hooks up better during hard/aggressive acceleration. 

Hope this helps :) 

Can recommend the Hardrace products with the experience that I've had so far :) 

• Like 2