SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

YouTRIPPIN?

Any reviews on 370gt/g37 Gktech suspension kit?

Hey mate,

I have this package fitted to my v36.

The only issue I had was with the traction arms. I have the 4WAS version which use a longer mounting post on the subframe. I rectified this by adding in a spacer.

I recommend buying the lock out bolts too and changing them while you're under there. 

https://au.gktech.com/z34-370z-v36-skyline-g37-eccentric-lockout-kit

Any other questions let me know.

Adam

Spacer.jpg

Gap.jpg

On 7/21/2021 at 9:04 AM, mooij said:

Hey mate,

I have this package fitted to my v36.

The only issue I had was with the traction arms. I have the 4WAS version which use a longer mounting post on the subframe. I rectified this by adding in a spacer.

I recommend buying the lock out bolts too and changing them while you're under there. 

https://au.gktech.com/z34-370z-v36-skyline-g37-eccentric-lockout-kit

Any other questions let me know.

Adam

Spacer.jpg

Gap.jpg

ah if only you came in a month ago... ive already got this fixed with spacers too HAHAHA

all good thanks tho :D

Ah appologies I'll try be more active in here haha I take it you have the 4was too?

I've just got my hands on a z34 rear subframe, I'm looking at whacking that in to remove system and improve the diff bracing.